I'm NEW!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I love to shop and along the way i had make some mistake, impulse buys that do not suit my liking, too big, too small... and the lists goes on and on.



Well you know, it happens. We are just human and human make mistake! Cheers that we are still ALIVE to make mistake!!



So here I am letting go some of my EXeS to make room for my New LOVERS!!




Some had been with me for sometimes and it's hard to let go but as Kelly Clarkson sings :" I love you enough to let you go."




... and some didn't even make it to the 1st date.




People said Fashions are just like lovers, changeable with season and Spring will be coming soon and all the Fashionista will need to stock in for the latest trend!!!




So, do watch out for this space as I will be updating very soon!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web